понедельник, 5 марта 2012 г.

STRAIGHT OR BI, CHEATING AND LYING IS STILL CHEATING AND LYING.(LIFE & LEISURE)

Byline: CAROLYN HAX Washington Post Writers Group

HI CAROLYN: I have a dilemma for you that I don't believe I've seen in your column.

I am in my late 20s and have been married for six years. About three years ago, I answered a personal ad to meet another guy to ``explore'' the bi side of life. This January I finally divulged to my truly better half (after seeing a therapist for several months) that I was bi -- I did not tell her I had been with several guys. The experience of telling her was horrible. I got scared of what I may be losing, so I said I wanted to stay together. Part of me meant it.

Now I think I shouldn't have prolonged things. I think it is best for me, and for her, that we end this. The problem is …

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий